Performance Marketing Account Manager
Grow With Us
At Gallantway we’re building a new kind of performance marketing company. We’re genuinely changing the way agencies work with clients, and at the same time, we’re using business as a vehicle to do good.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Performance Marketing Manager to join our early-stage company. If you are interested in being part of a growing company that is challenging an old industry then read on.
Perhaps you’re already working for an agency and are looking for a real opportunity to make an impact on your career and on our world. Maybe you’re starting to see through the after work drinks, token bake-a-thons and ping-pong tables.
You could also be working client-side and looking for a more varied challenge that includes more career opportunity and real ownership over your work. Above all, maybe you are looking to be rewarded by a company that really cares about its team.
We are on the lookout for a Performance Marketing Account Manager that has hands on experience in running acquisition focussed digital marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate comes from a SEM background and has Display, Facebook, affiliate and native advertising experience. They can handle technical questions, build acquisition models and deliver exceptional client service.
Our ideal candidate comes from a SEM background and has Display, Facebook, affiliate and native advertising experience. They can handle technical questions, build acquisition models and deliver exceptional client service.
We believe that our best efforts are collaborative. Which means that our ideal candidate isn’t an individual superstar but is a consistent team player.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage paid media campaigns
- Optimise paid media campaigns
- Report on paid media campaign performance
- Provide strategic input to our clients
- Present clients with digital plans
Other Job Functions:
- Provide consultative approach to solving client problems
- Help prepare and present new business pitches
- Act as a teacher for our team
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 3+ years working in SEM
- Hands on experience in building, managing and optimising campaigns
- Experience in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Experience in reporting and presenting
- Experience in AdWords
- Experience in GA
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in Display, Facebook & Native Advertising channels
- Experience in DoubleClick (DS, DCM, DBM) or other bid management tool
- Experience in GTM
- It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors. We expect our team to spend our clients budget as if it were your own.