Performance Marketing Account Manager
Grow With Us
At Gallantway we’re building a new kind of performance marketing company. We’re genuinely changing the way agencies work with clients, and at the same time, we’re using business as a vehicle to do good.
We’re looking for someone with experience in digital marketing/growth marketing/customer acquisition who has hands on experience in SEM. The ideal candidate would also have a background in consulting, analytics, research or statistics. We believe that our best efforts are collaborative. Which means that our ideal candidate isn’t an individual superstar but is a consistent team player.
As a very early member of the team, you will be responsible for the delivery and success of the acquisition services we provide to our clients – With lots of freedom on how this is achieved.
We believe that if you want a company that deeply understands and cares about its clients, then you need to deeply care about your employees. You need to be careful whom you hire, treat them right, and invest time in their growth.
Our team feels that there are things in life that you just shouldn’t miss due to work. Like family, friends and good surf.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage paid media campaigns
- Optimise paid media campaigns
- Report on paid media campaign performance
- Provide strategic input to our clients
- Present clients with digital plans
Other Job Functions:
- Provide consultative approach to solving client problems
- Help prepare and present new business pitches
- Act as a teacher for our team
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 3+ years working in SEM
- Hands on experience in building, managing and optimising campaigns
- Experience in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Experience in reporting and presenting
- Experience in AdWords
- Experience in GA
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in Display, Facebook & Native Advertising channels
- Experience in DoubleClick (DS, DCM, DBM) or other bid management tool
- Experience in GTM
- It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors. We expect our team to spend our clients budget as if it were your own.